2. Read your scholarship newsletter. There is a hard copy in the Guidance Office as well.
3. Check the GW website regularly.
4. Athletes, donít forget to register with NCAA Clearinghouse.
5. Listen for the announcements regarding College Visits and scholarship opportunities.
6. Remember to register for the ACT and SAT. ACTStudent.org and CollegeBoard.com.
**All seniors should take the ACT before graduating even if they are not planning to go to college
7. Remember to inform me if you have made application online so that I can submit official transcripts.
**All applications must be submitted through me, please do not attempt to submit a paper application on your own as this may jeopardize your acceptance.
8. Make sure that you are keeping track of your community service hours. You must submit them to Mrs. McCoy --Keep an extra copy for yourself!
-The Promise Scholarship must be applied for online. This must be done ASAP in the counseling office or in the library. Check the WV grant and promise.
-Scholarships are not going to come knocking on your door. You need to be looking and applying; there are plenty of materials in the couneslors office or on the web.
-Any senior that is interested in winning a scholarship oppurtunity involving the U.S. Constitution, see Mrs. Eller A.S.A.P.! This is a great oppurtunity to put your knowledge of the Constitution to good use- Mrs. Eller has study materials avaliable. A test will be given online.